The Teacher Training is for those who advise others on their journeys. The purpose of the Training is to amplify your toolbox by bringing non-denominational, dogma-free, energetic and spiritual practices into your interactions with your students so that they can be empowered to navigate their own paths with clarity, confidence and inner peace.
Who is it for?
- Certified school teachers
- Guidance counselors
- College and university professors
- School, college or university student advisors
LEVEL 1: Mapping Your Student’s Journey
- Creating Sacred Space & Intention For Your Students
- Mapping Your Student’s Journey & Energetic Hygiene
- Language & Tools to Empower Your Student’s Map
LEVEL 2: Helping Your Students Heal & Transform Blockages
- Mind-Body-Spirit Education
- Emotional Literacy & Transformation Training
- Awareness & Inner Guidance Tools
LEVEL 3: Empowering Your Student’s Gifts & Talents
- Mind-Body-Spirit Tools To Discover Gifts & Talents
- Working With Nature To Receive Guidance & Energize Their Path
- Safe Ceremonies For Healing & Manifestation
GRADUATION CEREMONY: Receiving the Kawak Rites (Seer Rites)
The Teacher Training is offered in retreat format, typically over a 3-9 month period.
Select instructional videos and audios will be made available after completion of the training.
Each Training group will be capped at 6 participants.
What to Bring:
- A journal and pen
- Refillable water bottle
- Any sacred items that you use in your current profession or personal practice
- Your current curriculum if you have one
- Dress comfortably and bring layers as temperatures may vary
To reserve your spot for the next group, or inquire more, please email me and include your qualifications.